The Mineral Attachment ensures that your stock receive their nutritional requirements while reducing waste and labour.
- Loose Minerals are the most cost effective form in which to supply the mineral and vitamin requirements of stock.
- If Loose Minerals are substituted for Lick Blocks, the savings can pay for the investment in a matter of months.
- It has a cover over the access area to protect the mineral feed from rain. It can fasten to the end of 3IN1FEEDERS making it easy to move the mineral component of the stock’s ration when they are moved field.
- Farmers can also hang the Mineral Attachments on gates or yard panels.
- Mineral Attachments have a capacity of 250lb. One fill is sufficient to feed 200 sheep, with 1 ounce/head/day for 20 days.
2’6” x 1’4” x 1’10 (LxWxH)
Any loose or pelletized mineral mix
UV protected polyethylene
Hangs on 4 bolts or 2 brackets